...just three of my favourite things! I like to think that without the gold sequinned belt, the outfit would have been less...me. And don't worry about not seeing the shoes. They were less than interesting.


Headband: Miss Jackson at Portmans Black Top: Billabong Green Singlet: Uniqlo in some random underground shopping mall in Tokyo! Belt: Principals Skirt: Some shop at DFO in Melbourne.
I love mixing brown with gold. Great job! PS: Yes, the american apparel key chain comes is handy as a little purselette. ;)
ReplyDeletexo/ fashion chalet
you take the best pictures.
ReplyDeletecute outfit :)
These photos look really stunning.
ReplyDeletefashion chalet: thanks so much for the mammoth effort responding to my comment! I did notice you had 89 of them today so I really appreciate it :)
ReplyDeletemuchlove: thanks for mentioning the outfit. i have to work a lot harder these days because the boyfriend's photos are better and better. i have to keep up!
louise: thanks for such a nice adjective! i love the word "stunning" i will definitely pass it on to the boyfriend
hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like your look and your beach photos are just brilliant, Wellington must be a beautiful city. I love NZ but have never been to Wellington :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome location for pics.
ReplyDeleteoh wow I can't believe you compared me to Rumi! she is just way too fantastic.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute! I love all the collages, i wish i had time to make them on my blog. And those logs on the beach are an awesome backdrop!
I love how the shimmery gold cuts through the brown- you look great! And that beach is beeeyoootiful!
ReplyDeletethevintageyear: you definitely have to come check out Wellington. it's great if you're into laid back urban cities.
ReplyDeletemimi: thank you. often me and the boyf just drive around and stop at the places we like
marcella: you are SO NZ Rumi!!! and the collages aren't a lot of time.
asiancajuns: thanks, girls! i really appreciate your appreciation of sequins for daytime ;) and the beach is pretty perfect.