The Front Room Links

25 October 2008

Dialectics

Alright - the skinny black jeans and skulls have been retired until the whim strikes me again. It was terribly cold today and as per usual I was underdressed and overexcited about showing off my new wares to the world...which today was a handful of Austrian tourists squinting through the fog up the top of Mt Victoria. Also, the picture of me looking up is not just another one of my try-hard blogger poses - I was actually reading a beautiful poem consisting of swear words left by a, no doubt, very talented poet. Finally, thanks to a generous contribution from my mother, I was able to take home the shoes to which I devoted a whole post.



Top ♥ Zara Skirt ♥ Valley Girl Shoes ♥ Mi Piaci ♥

There's something about a 50% off all greeting cards sale that makes me go currraazzzeee. It's like John Travolta's wife who has a room devoted to gift wrapping - I could imagine a greeting card gallery in my mansion. This is sick, isn't it?


3 comments:

  1. that card in the last photo is BEAUTIFUL!!! :) I hope you bought that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, those shoes are just so fabulous, you look really lovely, but I know how cold it was in Wellington! Silly girl! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. the romantic apple: now that you've validated how amazing that card was, I really regret not buying it dammit! i'm off to whitcoulls, i think ;)

    louise: i know. i'm terrible with weather appropriate outfits. i just get it wrong all the time!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?