This is the closest I get to rock'n'roll/punk/edgy. I could push my boundaries and shove on some ankle booties, shredded black denim with gold lame leggings and some sort of slouchy singlet with no bra on but it would feel like a costume to me (not to mention it would scare children and the elderly). On other girls this look is beyond fabulous. However, I think while I am willing to push myself, I clearly recognise that I'm a girly girl who loves heels and a frock. I don't do androgyny and edgy well. Thus the skull had to have some sort of floral pattern on it. And the wedge heels had to go on! I do love a good stud though...in both senses of the word ;)


Singlet: Farmers Black Top (worn underneath): Zara Jeans: Glassons Bracelets:Gifted from Mango Bag: Farmers New Wallet: Farmers!
Happy Friday to everyone in the Southern Hemisphere. To those lagging a wee bit behind, your turn will come soon ;)

That bottom photo is BEAU-TI-FUL! Haha, you are so much more rock-n-roll for dressing as yourself, I reckon. Woohoo. The black jeans look great anyway.
ReplyDeleteLOL @ "slouchy singlet with no bra." But you're wrong about it looking good on some people. It looks good on no one, they're just kidding themselves!
ReplyDeleteLove the black jeans! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't do the edgy look at all, not even a little bit :P But that's okay. I admire those who can!
Great outfit and I love those studs on the purse and wallet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful scenic picture you have there! What part of Wlgtn is that from? I'd love to just lie there and read a good book... perhaps with Beckett lol.
ReplyDeleteThe imagery you gave me made me laugh lol. Have a good weekend too! :D
louise: thank you very much. your comment brought a big smile to my face.
ReplyDeletewendyb: all i can say is that i won't be posting a "kate lanphear is great" post any time soon ;)
a cat of impossible colour: well there will be others who can only look edgy and can't pull of the look that you do so fabulously well! that's nice, don't you think?
asiancajuns: i'm obsessed with anything with studs!
eelie: it's somewhere in Raumati which is an hour out of wellington. The boyf and i stumbled across this beach so I'm not sure i can give you exact directions since i can't remember how to get there!