The Front Room Links

06 October 2008

The Bumblebee

Combinations I try to avoid when wearing black jeans and accessories:

Orange + Black = Halloween
Yellow + Black = Bumblebee.

Whoops.



Cardigan: Max
Scarf: Thrifted (c/- Trademe)
Dress/Tunic: Klein Plus (from Japan)
Jeans: Glassons
Shoes: Thrifted (c/- Rebound Clothing)
Bag: Thrifted (c/- Salvation Army)

2 comments:

  1. A fellow Wellingtonian, how fabulous! You don't look bumblebee, but I do the same with colour combinations I make a personal stand against. That Portman's headband - I was looking at them just yesterday and debating over buying one, looks so great on you I think I've got to. Thank you for putting me on your blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it it's not striped yellow and black so it's not bumble bee!
    Thanks for adding me to your blog roll - I've added you to mine :o)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?