I'm bunkered down for the weekend playing L.A. Noire. I grew up watching my brother play video games. My friends call my video game discussions a "special interest topic". There's no outfit posts this weekend because my "gaming" clothes consists of a sweater, track pants, and slippers. This is what I wore to work the week past.


♥ Jacket from Kate Sylvester ♥ Blouse from Asos♥ Cardigan from Glassons ♥ Skirt from Dotti ♥


♥ Pussybow blouse from Kate Sylvester ♥ Pants from Asos ♥ Loafers from Topshop ♥



♥ Top from Valley Girl ♥ Jacket from Zara ♥ Pants from Asos ♥ Earrings from Equip ♥ Shoes from Mi Piaci ♥
seeing your ridiculously cute face is making my heart ache that I won't be in prague :(:(:(
ReplyDeleteCuuuuuute. Pretty face.
ReplyDeleteeeeps! these looks are all soo cute! I think they're my favorite I've ever seen you wear.. don't ask me which one I like best, though, because I could never pick!
ReplyDeleteEep! Is that little bunny embroidered on your jacket or is it a pin? Lovelyyy work attire. Those pants look so good on you!
ReplyDeleteI've been known to enjoy a good video game, but can't remember the last time I played one. Might need to fix that soon. Happy gaming :)
Oh my goodness, I adore all of these outfits!! So chic, the perfect mix of feminine and corporate. Funnily enough the other post I wrote today (which I haven't published yet) was a big whinge about how I am sick of corporate attire for work. You have given me some great new inspiration! x
ReplyDeleteYay for trackies and slippers, thats what im wearing right now too. Its so cold today!
ReplyDeleteLoving your outfits as always. I adore pussy bow tops at the moment too, I have a couple so far.
Rose
Great looks, love the top one especially :)
ReplyDeleteyou look so beautiful in each outfit. Specially love the bows on the shirts. I secretly wish I wasn't working at home so I could dress up nicely like you.
ReplyDeletexo
You look awesome, I like how you match things differently in each outfit! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Beautiful.. :)
ReplyDeleteyou are such a lovely person:) i love all of that dress that you're wearing..nice blog!
ReplyDelete