I feel like escaping to a tropical island today. The sun hangs lower in the sky. The humidity feels like being back in Bangkok, wandering around the innumerable pedestrian walkways that crisscrossed, suspended in the sky, over enormous city roads. I wandered for hours with my friend.
I'm a guest blogger for Tara at Nothing Elegant, participating in one of the most intelligent and eloquent blogger "mash-ups", the Blogger Manifesto Project. Have a look at my Manifesto on Time.


I'm a guest blogger for Tara at Nothing Elegant, participating in one of the most intelligent and eloquent blogger "mash-ups", the Blogger Manifesto Project. Have a look at my Manifesto on Time.


♥ Top from Cotton On ♥ Leather skirt and earrings from Glassons ♥
The back on that dress is so pretty! Wow.
ReplyDeleteI love the lace back of your top!Your manifesto is interesting, and rings true...the pictures chosen really add to the tone as well :-)
ReplyDeleteoooh, I can't decide which one I love more - the lacey back of your dress or the gorgeous lighting coming through the window drapes.
ReplyDeletehope you had a great weekend xx
Love everything about this outfit, you look mysterious.
ReplyDeleteHaving a look at your manifesto now.
xxx
Love the top. The lace is amazing!
ReplyDeleteeverything is so perfect, the photographs are lovely as always & lace lace lace = LOVE IT! :)
ReplyDeletexx
The pictures at the window are so nice!
ReplyDeleteThe lacy back is so pretty on you! And that first image is just stunning
ReplyDelete-indigo
i'm definitely interested to see what this blogger manifesto is about. i'm off to check it out!
ReplyDeleteThe back of the dress is so lovely :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
The lightning of from your window is so lovely. Love the setting of your photos.
ReplyDeleteJules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo
You look drop dead gorgeous in that dress. Love your guest blog post as well!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful in that dress. I love the lace back and your earings are pretty too.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much again for participating Ana!! Your manifesto was subtly beautiful, eloquent, and touching...like your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the lighting in these photos, very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAlso just wanted to let you know I picked you for a sunshine award on my blog :)
amazing sexy lace shots!
ReplyDeleteI greatly enjoyed reading your guest post manifesto. Thank you for sharing the link.
ReplyDeletelove the lace back of your top!Y
ReplyDeletedata entry work from home