Yesterday morning, I watched sheets of water pouring down the road from my safe perch on the fifth floor of my office. While I read pages and pages of words, lightning flashed, the wind snapped branches off trees, and even an earthquake trembled the earth. When the rain wasn't pounding down, it enveloped everything in curtains of misty haze. From where I sat looking out over the tops of the trees, I felt like I was floating above the city. It's one of the few places where I think you are forgiven for talking about the weather.




Thank you Adventures of a Pinay Neska for the tag. I have already done this tag and it can be found here. So hopefully pictures from my Canon Canonet will be enough to compensate! There's just something about film...






Thank you to Rebecca, Diana, Gabbi, and Anna for the "Friends Award". And thank you, Wina for the "Cute's Blogger Award". I know I have been hoarding these for a wee while and being a very bad blogger awarder indeed!


I would love to pass the awards to:
♥ Emily at Resplendent Tranquility
♥ Sol at Beauty Standard
♥ Tanya at Captivate Me
♥ Joelyne at the sydney girl
♥ Yvonne at Emy Augustus

♥ Dress worn as top from Kilt NZ ♥ Skirt from Evolution Clothing ♥ Earrings from Printemps Department Store, Paris ♥


♥ Leather jacket from Evolution Clothing ♥ Dress from Kilt NZ ♥ Necklace from Diva ♥ Bead bracelets gifted from grandmother and from Hong Kong ♥ Tights from Glassons ♥ Boots from Number 1 Shoe Warehouse ♥

Thank you Adventures of a Pinay Neska for the tag. I have already done this tag and it can be found here. So hopefully pictures from my Canon Canonet will be enough to compensate! There's just something about film...
Thank you to Rebecca, Diana, Gabbi, and Anna for the "Friends Award". And thank you, Wina for the "Cute's Blogger Award". I know I have been hoarding these for a wee while and being a very bad blogger awarder indeed!


I would love to pass the awards to:
♥ Emily at Resplendent Tranquility
♥ Sol at Beauty Standard
♥ Tanya at Captivate Me
♥ Joelyne at the sydney girl
♥ Yvonne at Emy Augustus
haha ur so funny. hi again!
ReplyDeletewow was there really a earthquake where you were? The weather in ny a day ago was pretty rad too. It was overcast and windy in a supernatural way. I loved it.
thanks for the award bub.
and I'm liking ur scanner pics. Gives it a coolio sheen.
I love your lace dress!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your opening paragraph.
ReplyDeleteThat dress is divine.
x
Nothing wrong with talking about the weather! :) Very cute outfits.
ReplyDeletenice dress I mean top! Good story by the way.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the awards :)
ReplyDeletePowerful, stormy weather is an incredible thing. I like being safely indoors watching lightning and listening to thunder & rain -it's oddly unnerving and soothing at the same time.
Your film shots are great. I know what you mean about film. I like the mystery and anticipation that surrounds the developing process.
Andddd, that dress - love it!
love that lace dress. it looks so cute tucked into that skirt too!
ReplyDeleteLet me just call up Balenciaga, I'll get them to ship over freshly pressed ones for you. ;)
ReplyDeleteAh! Isn't Kilt NZ fantastic?! I love that they're right next door to World and Swonderful. Makes everything so easy! Muaha!
LOL, my word verification was "mocktop".
Wow that dress is just WOW! Really love it! It's so romantic.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog, please come back anytime.
Hugs
Federica
the contrast of the lace and the jacket is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI love a good storm! I love the film pictures, the overexposedness really gives them something special!
ReplyDeleteGreat dress too.
heyyyyyyyyyyyy ana b!!!
ReplyDeletethank you so much for those cute awards! i did a lil shout out to u on my first video blog i did today ;) check it out!
i bought an awesome new camera and soooo excited =D
i love the dress in this post! and how u scanned it! so cool! haha is that a necklace too? gorgeous!
mwa hope you have the most awesomest weekend :P cause that's a word in my vocab.
xxx
joelyne
sydneygirl
Goshhhh your dress is so pretty! Especially finished with the leather jacket. Girly and cool at the same time!
ReplyDeleteIt was only rainy over here, seeing the rain pooring out the sky, I was so lucky I was inside :)(at my work though, but I love my work)
and.....Congrats with the awards! I'm so jealous :P
xoxo
Lovely dress and contrats Ur new award!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!
X♥X♥
Wow, I love your top/dress! So pretty ;))
ReplyDeleteOh! This dress is so cute! I love the pattern!
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting on my blog!
Aww cute dress! (:
ReplyDeleteThe dress is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteof course i don't mind.. :)
ReplyDeletei'm so glad to hear nice comments from someone who has a great style like you..
that dress is beautiful..sexy and retro at the same time..
LOVE that beautiful dress!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mention! I love your lace dress, it's so sexy ;) and I love Monet too!
ReplyDeletehttp://cereza72.wordpress.com/
again and again u look so cute.. =0
ReplyDeleteoh goodness, such AMAZING film shots. I've never experimented with film but these are absolute stunners!
ReplyDelete(the post on my blog) it is the summer collection for wildfox=)
ReplyDeletehow cute :D
ReplyDeleteLovely dress.
ReplyDeleteah what lovely pictures! i am amazed at how you manage to make art out of a - wow i don't even know what that's called. a drain...thing? wow, i feel pathetic. but my favourite would have to be the daisies :)
ReplyDeleteThat little lace number is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour rain sounds lovely and your Canonet photos are gorgeous... xo
ReplyDeleteLove the lace dress! Good thing you are ok. I've never felt an earthquake.
ReplyDeleteI love your dress.
ReplyDeleteI wish it's pouring down here! I miss rain!! Your lace top is so beautiful! xxoxoxo
ReplyDeletean earthquake in wellie? intense. haha.
ReplyDeletelove that dress...so adorable. i would rather like a leather jacket. that would be divine.
The dress looks so delicate and dainty, very feminine! Great photos again.. you have some great skill here!
ReplyDeleteYour dress is so gentle and beautiful and with the black jacket it looks excellent!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the awards and these photos are beautiful... you're too cute!
ReplyDeletesuch wonderful photos!! your outifts are very cute!!
ReplyDeletelove this and your gorgeous photos!
ReplyDelete