The Front Room Links

16 April 2009

6,768 Miles Apart

I'm back in New Zealand, lovelies. I am recovering from jet lag and trying to readjust to the time difference. I have the last dregs of my travel photos to share later. Meanwhile, it's my turn to host 6,768 Miles Apart, a photographic collaboration between me and Diana at our.city.lights.

If you don't know about 6,768 Miles Apart, click here for an explanation of what it all means and how it started out. My photos on the left, Diana's on the right. These were taken daily between April 10-14.

23 comments:

  1. Welcome home!

    That is such a good idea. The grilled cheese made me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I hope you settle back into life at home with ease. Jet lag can be an unpleasant thing. I really like how well the colors in each of your & Diana's photos compliment one another :)

    I could easily read a chapter or two from Anne of Green Gables every day for the rest of my life and seriously never become tired of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! You have been missed.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this collaboration. glad you made it back safely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spy something that looks really tasty... and is that a picture of some guy asleep on an airplane? Haha! Great photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool collaboration!
    I loved following you and your trip through your pictures, it was my way to travel and visit all those places without actually moving :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must get some good rest darling! Sleep =]

    Bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking forward to seeing your posts once you have recovered!
    You photo's are always fantasitc I really need to lift my photo game!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Welcome home..;D
    Glad you're back safely..;D
    That grilled cheese made me hungry..;D
    Looking forward on your new post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, you're back!! It was so great to see your photo journey! Hope you're feeling better! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this project. Your picture of the floral wallpaper is lovely and now I'm terribly hungry for grilled cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jet Lag is no fun! That's a really cool project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i went back to look at the original post. I love diana's pic of the typewriter, and yours with the number 4 on a pink wall.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great photography! i love your blog banner so much! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol Ana you never fail to exact all sorts of hilarity on me hahahaha.


    I've been keeping up with your posts too missy. Just been one of those silent readers. It has been such a highlight of my nightsee seeing all the photos from the project. Its an amazing idea.


    Hope work doesn't bog you down toooooo mcuh :(


    xxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back Ana :-)
    Great pictures - I like your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The photos in your past few posts have been stunning! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is such a cool project. fab work, man, just FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This project is so lovely. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?