This blue skirt has an elasticated waist. Which I think explains why I am constantly wearing it. Just like one-hit wonders, you wear and wear and wear something over and over again - and then you're spent. And you don't look at it for the next five months.
♥ Blue Skirt with Tape Art Wall ♥

♥ Blue Skirt on with Flowers and Trashy Chick-Lit ♥

♥ Blue Skirt on Rainy Day ♥

I've only recently joined Twitter. Who knew sharing the micro-details of your thoughts and life would be so addictive? I must be more self-centred than I thought ;) Join and follow me! We'll have fun!
♥ Blue Skirt with Tape Art Wall ♥

♥ Top from Farmers ♥ Skirt is Lushous from Evolve Clothing ♥ Bag from Farmers ♥ Bangle from Newtown Fair ♥ Jandals from Number 1 Shoe Warehouse ♥
♥ Blue Skirt on with Flowers and Trashy Chick-Lit ♥

♥ Top from Witchery ♥ Shoes from Max ♥
♥ Blue Skirt on Rainy Day ♥

♥ Top from Farmers ♥ Cardigan is thrifted ♥ Shoes from Topshop ♥
I love the photos with the wall art. It looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteYour skirt is adorable. I'm starting to feel that way with my AA skirt. I've been wearing it so much, I think it deserves a break!
xo
I completely agree with having a piece of item and wearing it to its death!
ReplyDeleteI love the yellow shoes, too!
Muahahaha, leotard-man is too awesome for words. ;) I love the art! it's flirty, fun, simple, but very, very eye-catching!
ReplyDeleteI replied to your comment on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI so do that with clothing items. Except I'm more likely to wear it until it looks a bit tattered and then decide it's too old. Your photo collages are so great, you must have a lot of fun putting them together! Taking photos of yourself isn't so much fun. And yes thank you, the job is great! Haha no lawyers is a bonus ;-)
ReplyDeletemmm, purple rain
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures with lovely colours! I love the colour on your skirt:) And the flowers are so cute!
ReplyDeleteahhh that very first pic is sooo cool. the colors are brilliant.
ReplyDeleteu don't know how many times i've passes interesting graffitti / art in the city and wanted to take a pic with it but couldn't due to the weather or too many people walking by.
The blue skirt is perfect and it seems to go with everything. I've never seen tape art before.... Wow.
ReplyDeleteSo I love that skirt. You have much better style than I, but I do wear certain items in my closet to death. It's considered being french, right?
ReplyDeleteElasticated rocks! And oh my god. Twitter. Thief of time - and so bloody addictive. LLGxx ps cute blog!
ReplyDeleteI am like that too but with jewelry. I wear something for about a month straight and then I can't look at it again for a year.
ReplyDeleteThe skirt is so so cute!!
ReplyDeleteYour skirt is beautiful and the flowers are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLovely post! ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo: Janet
Love your skirt!
ReplyDeleteAnd the post below is adorable too!
xoxox,
CC
P.S. I'm already a blogger addict; am afraid to twitter!
I'm so glad you joined - it truly is addicting!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
La C.
That blue skirt is fabulous!
ReplyDeletehow adorable! I love that bright blue color on your complexion--just lovely :-)
ReplyDeleteawh ty! yup i totally love her :)
ReplyDeleteps, great look on the last one!
ahhhh I've almost given into twitter so many times. is it worth it????
ReplyDeletePS: vintage U2 really is way better. I don't even like anything off the new CD this time. I listened to it twice, and still nothing is hopeful.
I adore that skirt! It is the exact color and style of a skirt my mother made for me when I was Wonder Woman for Halloween. So I guess now that you know that banal detail of my past, you're totally going to feel like Wonder Woman every time you wear that skirt, right? That's what I thought.
ReplyDeleteJason Schwartzman killed me in that movie! I loved when he said "I'm very tired" in that explanatory manner. Too funny.
beautiful pictures as always, really like the blue skirts, reminds one about the summer and all the lovely colors
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely skirt though.
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely skirt though.
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely skirt though.
ReplyDeleteThat skirt is clearly awesome. I super love the color too.
ReplyDeleteDear Ana, incase you are interested, I dropped off some jewellery into Swonderful today; there are rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and brooches. :D
ReplyDeleteLove<3
loving the blue skirt!
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way with certain pieces of clothing. Your blue skirt looks so comfy and is clearly very versatile!
ReplyDeleteSo, I caved and joined Twitter today. Next time I log in I'll add you!
Oh, I nearly forgot. Thank you for that super sweet comment! Jennifer Connelly is absolutely beautiful, so that was quite the compliment to receive! ♥
ReplyDeletehello! i quite enjoy your blog. lovely skirt, what a gorgeous colour!
ReplyDeletealso, thankyou so much for your blog comment, i'm sorry it took me this long to check your blog out, i've been absent!
I can't quite see what is on the Farmer's Top but I think I really like it:)
ReplyDeletei love the blue skirt too!
you look great! i do the same thing - i wear the same pieces over and over because i love them so much.
ReplyDeletei feel totally out of the loop because i am utterly baffled by twitter ;p
Love that blue skirt! I'm looking for something that shade of blue, but with my current no shopping rule that will be hard.
ReplyDeleteAnd the tap wall seems fun!
Hope your day on March 3 wasn't too bad.
i like this blue skirt!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how i feel about twitter yet...
ReplyDeleteThe blue on that skirt is just stunning!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous.Gorgeous!
Beautiful photos with the flowers--- you are so good about taking wardrobe shots! The best I can manage is one a week, and the boyfriend always sighs heavily while taking it. :)
ReplyDeletethe colour of that skirt is looovely, you're so adorable. x
ReplyDelete