My mother's house is full of stuff - beautiful, interesting art, random beribboned hats fit for Ascot, even Absolut Vodka in a red sequinned case! Sunday night at home was a pleasure. If you're not familiar with my mother's treasure-trove of a house, I've previously posted about her cavernous wardrobe here.
On an unrelated note, I've not been as frequent with my posting or with my commenting as in the past. This is not because I've lost my passion for the blogosphere and connecting with all you lovelies, but because of my "real" life which is currently demanding a lot of time from me. I do get back to every single comment, not out of obligation, but because I find it the most rewarding part of blogging, but my presence might not be as pronounced as in past times. Forgive me.



On an unrelated note, I've not been as frequent with my posting or with my commenting as in the past. This is not because I've lost my passion for the blogosphere and connecting with all you lovelies, but because of my "real" life which is currently demanding a lot of time from me. I do get back to every single comment, not out of obligation, but because I find it the most rewarding part of blogging, but my presence might not be as pronounced as in past times. Forgive me.



♥ Cardigan from the Warehouse ♥ Top from Farmers ♥ Skirt is thrifted ♥ Necklace and ring from Diva ♥ Bracelet is gifted ♥ Hats are my mum's ♥
i want that shirt!!its perfect!!
ReplyDeleteThose hats are incredible. Your mother sounds like she must be amazing. And your bread makes me smile. It reminds me of rainbow bread I used to get when I was a kid.
ReplyDeleteAnd the event I went to was the Juno Awards - Canadian version of the Grammys.
you are filipina! that's fantastic. i'm just glad my library of filipina bloggers is just building up--we girls have to stick together!
ReplyDeletegreat to know that you're coming over--let me know if you're in Cebu somehow!
much love
eden
p.s. added you to my blogroll already;)
Please don't lose your passion for the blogosphere, your blog is great!
ReplyDeleteI love your hats very much - you look fabulous :-)
You are gorgeous, and so are these pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love the rows of buttons - I featured a whole bunch of buttons on my latest post too!
Lovely blouse and hats! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo: Janet
Those buttons are amazing.
ReplyDeleteAnd toast with sprinkles- I've never thought of such a thing and it kills me that I have to get through the whole work day before I can go home and try it!
Your mom sounds so fascinating! I wish I that kind of direct influence fashion-wise. I'm not sure where my interest in all-things-sartorial came from!? My mom thinks I'm a bit of a freak, LOL!! And is that bread with cookie sprinkles?? You always most the most yummy, colorful food!
ReplyDeleteI love the buttons - and mostly the sprinkles on toast!
ReplyDeleteEven if your real life is busy (mine is too!) I hope that it's going well!
ha, I'm amused by the sequined vodka. And I wish my mother had such hats! She's not one for fashion, though.
ReplyDeleteApparently my grandmother was really into shopping when she was younger. She tells me stories about when she would see clothes in Vogue and then drive down to Los Angeles and buy them during her lunch break. Why oh why didn't she keep her clothes?!?
sigh.
must check out ur mom's wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteYour mom's house sounds like a place I want to live in. Everyday, I'll discover somthing amazing! I love reading your blog too, your collages are so pretty to look at! Thank you for linking me and I've linked you as well! xxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteYour look so amazing, cute top! ;)
ReplyDeleteGREAT color palate!
ReplyDeletegreat hats too
hats off to you ;]
those hats are great!
ReplyDeleteas for the toast... my bf would probably like it! haha
Adorable outfit! And I LOVE those hats. :)
ReplyDeletelove snacky things! The bread and sprinkles looks so interesting!
ReplyDeleteThat is most definately quite alright Ana, you take as much time as you need for RL, I have plenty to catch up on reading here for now as it is lol.
ReplyDeleteWhy doesn't my mother have an as awesome collection of delightful items as yours? It is so wonderful that you two seem to share the same taste in beautiful things.
*gasp* I have had fairy bread since like forever! I have a sudden urge to go buy some hundreds and thousands now...
Cute hats! I love the combination of this top and skirt. Now I really want to try sprinkles on bread.
ReplyDeleteThose hats are so fantastic. And grey and pink together is lovely.
ReplyDeleteOk, so bread + sprinkles = BEST IDEA EVER. I will definitely be trying that once Easter rolls around and I stop this crazy self-imposed bread fast.
Oh it's all about the angles honey. The boyfriend is taught well to get nice and low in order to maximise the height function....
ReplyDeleteOh and I have the same problem with rings! They are great adornments but make my fingers clumsy as hell.
Don't blame yourself too hard, Ana.
ReplyDeleteWe still love you.
Thank you for the warm wish..
What a cute top:) You always have such colorful, beautiful pictures, they make me smile:)
ReplyDeleteHaha, I just about squealed with delight when I saw the pieces of bread with sprinkles on them! Was that your creation or was it a picture you found elsewhere? Either way, I'm going to have to try that someday :)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with everything you have going on!
LOVE the hats, too :)
Thanks love!
ReplyDeleteYou are TOO pretty!
Wow sequined vodka! how fabulous ;)
ReplyDeleteHa, the sprinkles on the toast just make me smile. & of course love the hats.
ReplyDeleteButtons! Sparkles! Fairy break! Ahh all so darn cute and pretty. What a beautiful home your mother has.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lot of fun. Being around beautiful things always makes a day that bit more perfect :)
I love the gorgeous feathered hat you are wearing in the last image! SO darn cute. xx
love your hats!!
ReplyDeletefantastic hats...so classy!
ReplyDelete