I'm finding it harder and harder to write these days. Usually the words come in a flood, my fingers flying over the keyboard, thoughts racing to keep up. Now I look up at the ceiling, ransacking my brain for memories, scraps of consciousness, slivers of conversations. It consists of painful spurts of odd jumbles of thoughts, tap-tap-tap, erase, start again, tap-tap-tap, erase, start again...




♥ Cardigan from Max ♥ Top from Farmers ♥ Necklace is vintage ♥ Earrings from Diva ♥ Skirt is thrifted ♥ Belt is Glassons ♥ Heels from Nude ♥
dear, do u have any wories?
ReplyDeletei love your skirt and that sweater
You even write so well about not being able to write so well! I wish I had half of your writing abilities. I'm constantly lost for words.
ReplyDeletebtw, that scenery is breath-taking!
Lovely top, Ana B!
ReplyDeletexoxo: Janet
hey hunny just wondering, who takes your photos? do u have a tripod and a timer? or someone helping out behind the lens?
ReplyDeleteHello there sugar, sorry about the absence in my comments lately!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in these photos, the collage effect is lovely.
LM
x
I hope you find the inspiration! we have floods like this sometimes.
ReplyDeleteThis is by far, one of my favorite of your posts.
Aw, hope your writer's block will ease up a little! Gorgeous view! LOVE your pretty skirt!
ReplyDeleteAw, I feel the same way most of the time, too. I used to have so much to write, often in poetic form, a few years ago. Lately I've felt almost as dry as a summer creek bed.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ensemble, I especially like your skirt. Were these photos taken in Wellington? When my bank account allows me to travel to NZ, I'd love to see an evening like this.
oh wow beautiful pictures :)
ReplyDeletewell you still look beautiful during your writing troubles. It will all come again soon, although your tid-bit sounded good to me:)
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos and outfit!
ReplyDeleteYou're looking lovely and classic! :) Occasionally I feel I've lost any talent to make complete & coherent sentences; from this post you seem to be doing fine! But I hope the words you want come back to you soon.
ReplyDeleteBeatiful pictures. I love how casual and elegant your outfit is at the same time.
ReplyDeletethese are lovely, what a location!
ReplyDeletelove ur style and ur pics are sweet :)
ReplyDeletexxx
wow, i like the way you've done these photos. very creative!
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to say anything - sometimes its nice to just look :)
ReplyDeleteI tagged you :)
ReplyDeleteoh, no biggie, just low inspiration is all. take some time off and center yourself in things that inspire you... then the words will come :-)
ReplyDeleteanyways, sometimes pictures speak louder than words ;-)
LOVELY, LOVELY shots.
I love that skirt! You're adorable, damn you.
ReplyDeleteBreath-taking background! I like your skirt and how it moves in the photos.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are gorgeous! I love the light. Those words will certainly do :)
ReplyDeleteDear Ana :-)
ReplyDeleteyour pictures today are very romantic and sweet, the sunset is great. You look beautiful, I like your skirt very much, your all outfit is really great and womanly :-)
Oh I love love love your pictures! where were these taken?
ReplyDeleteAhhhh Wellington city. we are so lucky. Lovely ;)
ReplyDeletexx http://milkchildren.blogspot.com/
Beautiful outfit, I love your skirt:) And what a beautiful background you have for those pictures!
ReplyDeletewow! lovely outfit. So chic and the place looks heavenly.
ReplyDeletei am sending you happy thoughts to brighten up your day, kisses and hugs. hihi.
have a great weekend!
awesome collage.
ReplyDeletei hope writing feels more natural soon.
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
ReplyDeleteps
i schedule my posts so i forgot to edit you on who tagged me also. fixed!!
plus i tagged you, too!
I love the skirt. Cute print.
ReplyDeletesometimes you hit the writers block... dont worry, the words will come back to you!
ReplyDeletelove these pictures so much!! you look so adorable xx
You look so sweet in this outfit. The skirt is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
I really like your shoes and the lighting is GORGEOUS!!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous photos - what a view! And your skirt is just adorable...
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice shot! You bring solid white scarf in your hand?
ReplyDelete