The Front Room Links

27 February 2009

one-hit wonders

Do you guys remember that Lemon Tree song? O it drove me nuts when it was on. Which was all. the. time. But a one-hit wonder that I still love to this day is Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something. Oo yeah!



♥ Skress is thrifted ♥ Earrings from Diva ♥


Adventures with a Lemon Tree from ondressingup on Vimeo.

24 comments:

  1. Yes I remember the Lemon Tree song! Haha, I kind of liked it actually. And I love the Breakfast at Tiffany's song too!

    Your polka dot skirt dress looks so lovely. Awesome video too, it must've taken a lot of time to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a REALLY cool video, i really like it when you climb up the tree :)

    lovely post!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fact: At Disney World in Epcot they have an attraction called "the land" where they grow lemons the size of basket balls. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw what a beautiful set of pictures and awesome video :) lemons are basically my favorite fruit in the world. call me crazy but i love to just eat them. limes too ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. I remember that lemon tree song. Let's not speak of it ever again. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah the Lemon Tree song... we used to beg the teacher to let us sing along to a cassette tape (waaay back in the day) at the end of every day.... for like a month!! and sporadically after that even....

    Navy looks good on you girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahah I immediately thought of the lemon tree song!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pictures are amazing, you look fantastic with dark blue dress and yellow lemons :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress. I love the lemons...where is this, in a dream? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think lemon tree song is still good, they play it a lot in my local bar! :D pretty pictures

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard the lemon tree song. I'll Google it :P
    Breakfast At Tiffany's is a favorite one-hit wonder of mine too -- such a happy little melody.
    I would love to encounter a lemon tree. This post was delightful, Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey... i don't think i know that lemon tree song :o

    It's called long exposure... the camera had it's shutter opened for around 6 seconds while I moved around, staying longer in some positions, those which you can see with better definition, so it's one photo only. :D Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. such an awesome movie clip/ photo montage thing! how ever did you do it? (and thank you for all ur sweet comments! They always make me smile!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. awsome pictures! And i love the dress, reminds me of the good summer days

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha i thought that was a typo and u meant to type dress but now i get it!!! skress haha i should call my clothes that cuz i do have a lot of skresses ;P

    ReplyDelete
  16. my friend has a lemon tree too, which is extreeemely bigg

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this post!! So fresh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the layout of these images--so pretty! Love the lemons :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such beautiful photos! And love the lemons contrasting with the dress

    ReplyDelete
  20. what pretty lemons you have! lovely lovely photos!

    jess.s.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the the picture, the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?