In less than nine hours, I'll board a plane and disembark a bajillion hours later in Vienna, Austria. I'll be reunited (however briefly) with a childhood friend, one of my best. I'll then go it alone in Prague, missing Naomi's company and a lost opportunity to hack our way through corked wine with a dinner knife. After that, my mum and I will explore Dubrovnik, Split and Zagreb in Croatia, promenade next to the Danube in Budapest, and gape at mountains and lakes in Llubljana, Slovenia. I finish my trip alone in Munich. I'm excited. Are you? After all, you're coming too.



♥ Dress from Wildpair ♥ Sandals from Witchery ♥ And yes, that is a plastic bag and guess what? It's holding a pack of pork crackling ♥
A video of the things I will be missing from home. Music is an excerpt from Au Revoir Simone's "The Lucky One"
Have the most fun!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful trip Cutie Pie!!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
have a lovely time - Prague is so beautiful! love your photography...
ReplyDeleteI'm certainly excited! I'll be traveling vicariously through you =) Safe travels!
ReplyDeletestar-crossed smile
What an amazing trip. I've travel to Croatia and Slovenia and loved it! Amazing places! Check out my flickr pics:
ReplyDeleteCroatia: http://www.flickr.com/photos/milaesergio/sets/72157623267360697/
Slovenia: http://www.flickr.com/photos/milaesergio/sets/72157626289942077/
Love,
Camila F.
Hey lady! Oooh I just saw this! So exciting!! I went to Budapest, Vienna and Prague just a few weeks ago! There's posts about it on my blog if you wanna see. You'll have an amazing time :) Enjoy every second! xo
ReplyDeleteHave a deliciously happy time, dear Ana! The photos you've uploaded already from Austria are beautiful. I cannot wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteCute video, by the way. I like your seamless editing and its relaxed, smooth and pretty flow.