...if you ever want to be really really depressed, use all the online calculators on the IRD (NZ's tax department) website and work out how long it'll take you to pay off your student loan. The answer will always, always be - the rest of your life. Other mundane ways that life gets you a little down? Own up. Starting now.




What a romantic outfit, my dear!
ReplyDeleteXX
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Janet
Student loans will always be the bane of our existence:P
ReplyDeleteI love how dainty and romantic your top is, I may just steal it off your back!
xx
Such a pretty outfit !
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd that necklace sure is dreamy!
Love your outfit in these pictures!! So cute x
ReplyDeleteOh my, oh my. Your little sheer cover-up is lovely! I detect some sweet detailing, too.
ReplyDeleteI can't think of things that get me down when there's such prettiness in these photos ♥
Sweet outfit !
ReplyDeletehttp://selenite.weebly.com/
Such pretty, delicate pieces - I love the sheer tops layered like that!
ReplyDeleteStudent loans are horrible. B. makes payments each and every month, and no matter what, they never go away. Yuck.
haha, it's true. add up the student loans and car payment and i am one depressed girl.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet & ruffly! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful top... so light and airy, like something from a fairy tale!
ReplyDeleteOh student loans...I am constantly increasing the size of mine but I try not to think about it too much until after I finish university. On another note, I love your beautiful top and pretty necklace.
ReplyDeleteI paid off my tuition with cash as soon as I signed up for them. The idea of paying for a class when I'm 50 that I learned nothing much in, is haunting.
ReplyDeleteAh, what a dark topic for such a beautiful outfit!
I've missed so many darling posts here! I've been busy with work and life stuff but it's just such a treat to come visiting I can't tell you! An oasis! Fortunately for me the pay for uni thing came in half way through my course and it was pretty smallish (by today's standards anyway) so I was able to pay it off in....10 years!! :0)
ReplyDelete