The Front Room Links

05 September 2010

blue gumboots


I've never ever owned a more functional pair of shoes than these shiny blue gumboots.

♥ Dress is thrifted ♥ Jacket from Forever 21 ♥ Gumboots from The Warehouse ♥ Scarf from Witchery ♥ Brooch from Emily ♥ Location: Belmont Dam Walk

13 comments:

  1. Funny you say that, my bf sometimes says 'bring comfy shoes' and I say 'I dont have comfy shoes' :P
    Love your photos, I cant wait until its warm enough to go on nice walks in places like this :)

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, Ana. The deep colors and the rainy, damp woods scream with the freshness of spring. Looks like such an enjoyable walk. Gum boots are great, aren't they? I have a wacky printed pair (they remind me of topographic maps, actually) that get a lot of use during the rainy days of spring and autumn. Heck, I take 'em out in the snow, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Ana! I love the way the trees sort of close in on you... you remind me of little red riding hood of course. Also, the boots are great. I want me a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos Ana, the last one is beautiful. When we move to Wellington next year I imagine I will also have to invest in some gumboots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you've just stepped out of Alice in Wonderland, right before she meets the Cheshire Cat. So perfect.

    And those boots are deliciously bright! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another set of beautiful photos Ana B!!! I think these are my all time favourite though (until next time!)...hope you're OK re - the earth quake. I know it was in Christchurch - you're in Aukland right? I hope you and your family and friends are all safe and OK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos and it looks like such a beautiful place to take them. I adore your colour coordinated outfit especially your jacket. I hope that everything is going well for you at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Functional and may I also add pretty in blue! Just perfect for an adventure into the woods, enchanting comes to mind.

    Rather new to the blog-hood and I'm glad I've stumbled upon your delightful corner of the web here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. another blogger from NZ to add to my list. these boots are so shiny and pretty. Im like a magpie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look like something out of a fairy tale, Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice!
    Hope you like my jumpsuit post too :)

    -Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?