The Front Room Links

17 August 2009

nature's equivalent of a green traffic light

The quote below is perfect for my feelings about spring. Heaven knows that when I was let loose in the park this weekend, I shrieked too. So many flowers. So little time.

A gorgeous & lovely lady called Emily sent me a package! Spot the amazing collection of studded & silver bangles below plus a selection of pretty art postcards. She also sent me a dress and a thrifted brooch which thrilled me so much that it's getting a blog post of its own at a later date. Thank you so much, Emily. You are one special lady. Please visit her at Resplendent Tranquility.





♥ Dress from Farmers ♥ Jeans from Glassons ♥ Shoes from The Warehouse ♥ Headband & Necklace from Diva ♥ Ring is from Phnom Penh, Cambodia ♥ Location: Riddiford Gardens

50 comments:

  1. you've got spring while we've got the tail end of summer, coming up to my favourite season AUTUMMMMMMN! can you say AWESOMMMMME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pics... :)

    nice dress and cute shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I love how you collaged them together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post :D

    I saw a crossword scratchy in your previous post. Aren't they addictive!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo's!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! I love the dress and the post cards! So beautiful! Hope you had wonderful weekend love! xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the visual respite I needed from the insatiably scorching temps we're being bombarded with at the moment. I will close my eyes and joyfully imagine that it's spring here, again :)

    Wishing you a deeply gorgeous Monday and week ahead, sweetie!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. the piccies are so pretty
    and feminine. i absolutely
    ♥ flowers!!! you look lovely
    in that dress :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful to see the spring coming for us! You are so sweet and thanks so much for exchanging links! I adore your blog!

    You are so great!!!

    Kisses and hugs,

    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty dress! You look so sweet! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  12. this collage is gorgeous, cheerful, and pretty (great way to start my monday morning!).

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look darling, and oh what pretty flowers!!! Now you've got me wishing for Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi darling,

    I also agree with Rachel...these photos are amazing! And yes Emily is tooo kind lady...gorgous gift...

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Presents are always fun! All the flowers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful collection of photos. Your dress is gorgeous. I like Emily's blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this, you look so pretty! I adore flowers =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Ana! This is a gorgeous post and may just be one of my favorites. Not because you mentioned the package I sent you and highlighted some of your gifts, but because of the quote, the flowers, & your delightful creativity! If I could be transported to your lovely, flowery pre-Spring Wellington if only for a moment I'd be shrieking too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohmigod! Your blog is amazing! I love it, so pretty and inspiring and glamorous! Nice post, too! I'll be back!!! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your pics, what a pretty collage, cute dress

    http://www.Nubiasnonsense.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh this is so gorgeous darling! I love your outfit, and I love all of these flowers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. your blog is sooooooooooooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. getting mail is probably one of the best things EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great blog! You make the most amazing collages :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. your dress is so lovely, and what wonderful gifts from Emily! You are so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic photography, you guys just get better and better.

    I can't believe that dress is from Farmers, so gorgeous I thought it was vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your pictures, they look so happy!

    http://littlevintageprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. the pics are adorable, you look amazing and so cute! It always so pleasant to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  29. i think that little corner photo of the bright pink and red flowers on the grass, with your feet, is a SUPER pretty photo. SUPER.

    ReplyDelete
  30. love your pics.
    check my blog:
    www.elenafashionislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your collages!! Summer is nearly over here and it is nearly autumn. I'm so jealous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. These is easily one of my favorite collages of yours. Everything looks so amazingly lush and full -- the soft colors and the florals in your outfit are perfection!

    Also, you say your ring is from Phnom Penh -- have you been to Cambodia?? Cambodia is one of the places that I really long to go to!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a sweet package! I adore all of the flowers in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely collage! You look fantastic ... that outfit is just gorgeous! Absolutely love your blog, darling!

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful photographs, outfit and bangles dear Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful lovely gorgeous post Ana!!! I need to go back and have another look - the flowers are magic!! Are there some Magnolias there by any chance? ...and you look so cute as usual!! By the way, thank you so much for the heads up on that Diva ring - I have been in the process of finding out what my ring size is - not very successfully as yet but will email you as soon as I get it!! Sorry about the delay and thank you so much again - you are a sweet heart!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. i love that dress.

    your photos are whimsical. love love love it.

    have a great day ana

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great pictures, i love your posts they are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  39. such a cute dress (:

    xx

    www.inspirations.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  40. perfect quote love the pics xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  41. /I really enjoyed this post, that polaroid of you sitting by that white tree is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  42. You look absolutely darling! And how nice that you got those lovely gifts!^^

    ReplyDelete
  43. wow it already looks like spring over there! how gorgeous, those flowers are so fresh and pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love your pictures! You're so beautiful and i like your dress too! :--)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Absolutely beautiful photos, Ana! I love the light coming through the petals. And the Rilke quote is indeed spot on! You look gorgeous in that tunic!

    ReplyDelete
  46. How lovely! Almost makes me sad summer is just winding down here...

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?