The Front Room Links

09 June 2009

roll on by


This frilly salmon pink top makes me feel like strapping on a pair of rollerskates, shoving myself into some terrycloth short shorts, pulling my knee socks up, and skating the night away underneath the glitter of a discoball. However, given that I was wearing this to work, I thought I'd better refrain and instead zipped myself into my zipper skirt to counteract the girly, frilly goodness of the top. Also - I'm a complete dolt on anything but my own two feet.


♥ Top from Farmers ♥ Cardigan from Glassons ♥ Belt from Portmans ♥ Skirt from Witchery ♥ Heels by Miss Sofie from Shoe Connection ♥

I've been awarded by four lovely ladies - Gabbi, milk, Rain and Nina. Thank you! These made me smile.




I would love to pass all four of these onto:
♥ Diana from our.city.lights
♥ Rebecca from baby sloth
♥ Anna from much love
♥ Emily from Resplendent Tranquility
♥ Clau at Clo by Clau!
♥ Bonnie at Flashes of Style
♥ Lauren at loxlie
♥ Charlotte at Frock Around the Clock
♥ lillipilli at Frocks & Frou Frou
♥ Christina at Down and Out Chic

Thank you for your company, ladies! Your blog is always a pleasure to visit.

41 comments:

  1. the salmon top is so cute! you always manage to dress for fun but very corporate at the same time.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! 4 awards in one go :D
    Thanks so much, lovely!
    I love that frilly top. So bold and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL let me tell ya. I only went to a roller skating rink once, cuz my best friend in cali was like, u've never been to one?! we must go. and oh my gosh the floors felt SO slippery. Was totally not used to it and fell ALOT. I also didn't do so well at a ice skating rink.

    whooo so many awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..that top is amaze..looove it..

    (btw.your welcome girl..)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ana, you're spoiling me my dear!!! love these awards...and i need to mention that you look gorgeous in that outfit. those colors are so flattering on you. love the pop of color. thanks again for the awards, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The salmon looks great on you, such a burst of colour. It made me smile! Congratulations on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Honey. U totally deserve thesee...

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! The color suits you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eep! So many awards, THANK YOU! I'm so far behind on passing them along. I'll have to whip up one big post soon :)

    Your frilly pink top is lovely and looks fab with your zippered skirt.

    Ha ha, I'm not so great on rollerskates either... in fact, I'm a little frightened of them. Plus, I have bad knees so rollerskates and I usually keep our distance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! gratz on the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice top! The colour is so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm, i do love the top with that skirt- perfect!

    p.s. there's nothing wrong with a little roller skating every now and then (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. i feel so spoiled! thank you! :D

    ps.
    personally, i would love to see you in those glittery short shorts! oooww!! *cat call*

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow congrats! woot! :)
    awesome funky color of that top you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oo I love that exposed zipper! You look just wonderful my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your salmon top is truely, an beautiful eyecatcher!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the awards!!
    i adore your skirt

    ReplyDelete
  18. One day you should just skate away - it would be a blast - the top is divine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, 4 in one go! Thank you so much!! :) I always enjoy your blog as well. And I think you should go with the rollerskate outfit!! That would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore your blog- super cute style and smart writing!

    Care to exchange links? I added you to my blogroll :)

    -Allie!
    missmaterialist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Thank you so much, ana b!
    BTW, I love this splash of colour, and the sideways ponytail is a chic delight.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing top. And your skirt is so fab. Look good on you, hope to see more from you.;D

    Travel and Living
    Job Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow that frilly salmon top is so nice! i like how you paired it with a zipper skirt. i like the contrast in the textures.love the sweetness and a little toughness in your outfit here. very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely outfit, I especially ♥ the very feminine blouse. Congratulations on the awards! Very much deserved.xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful top and the colours: red and black look great together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I ♥ your cute top!! And congrats on all of your blog awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your 4 awards and the 5th one comes from me. The Friendship and Best Blogger award for 2009. Please visit my blog when you're able. :)

    PS: That orange top is awesome.Love the color and the frills. ;)

    Cheryl

    http://cereza72.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey
    Thankyou for visiting my blog, Im glad you enjoyed it :)
    I love your top, so pretty and bright, it goes perfectly with black too!
    And congrats on your awards :)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanx for your reaction. really love that top! and your skirt is nice too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow love that top and the color especially! xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. That pop of color truly makes your outfit! Work must have been a little brighter with you around. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. that top is beautiful! that shade of pink is honestly my favorite color. it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  33. You're adorable, and that top is adorable. And I think you need to do a rollerskating photo shoot. Pleeeeeaaaase...

    ReplyDelete
  34. congrats on the awards:)

    loving the outfit cool spash of red with the black. and i love the zipper detail on the skirt.

    and thanks so much for visitng my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  35. that top!...no, this whole outfit is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. That top looks incredible on you. Fab color!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?