The Front Room Links

20 February 2009

rainy days and mondays always get me down

I entered the second day of my law conference late and soaked to the bone. Apparently, peep-toes are not the best stormy weather shoes. I ducked out early so I could get my hair done and drown my sorrows with the inna-netz. I believe I suffer from very mild Seasonal Affective Disorder. Because when the weather is terrible, I feel like these photographs by Ida Borg below.








18 comments:

  1. Awwww, this weather is GHASTLY!! Horribly irritating. Ah well, it's better than they're having in the States though!

    Gosh, I so understand your SAD ;)
    I get so gloomy in dreary, cold weather. Summer, please stay forever!!

    xx

    Oh, and ps. Yes, girls do think i'm rather wierd re. the chocolate thing. Apparantly i'm "not a real girl" :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! times like these call for home made dutch hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and cream~ *hugs tight*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is terrible here too :( Way toooooo hot1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww i loved your "thanks fifty cents" post! So true. =)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I get that feeling too. Hope it pasts very soon.
    Those pictures are amazing though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those picturea are beautiful. :)
    I understand... the weather also gets me down. I'm lucky to be experiencing the first days of sunshine where I live. It's coming through my window as I type! * It'll get better, eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photographs are gorgeous! But so so depressing to look at! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can relate Ana. The depths of the winters here can make a person glum. While the snow and crisp, brisk air can be quite refreshing and beautiful, I long for green grass & sunshine more often than not. I hope the dreary weather passes and you're feeling back up to par soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get the same, especially in the dull, cold, overcast weather that's not quite wet enough to justify sitting inside and watching movies, but not nice enough to want to do much else. Apparently even ankle boots aren't great in that rain - I arrived at work with inch deep water squishing around my toes :-s

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these photos!! Some of them are adorbale and some of them are just plain gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww cheer up! Sunny days are ahead. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you very much, honey :)
    and ahh, I totally feel your pain about a shop you love not shipping to where you live, I feel the same way about forever 21!!

    oh I hope you're feeling better soon, lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope U feeling better soon. little online friend! I love pics, because so much expressive.

    xoxo: Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our little doggy is the cutest ever :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. What an amazing photographer. Makes me wish I had a legit camera.

    I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN. Seasonal Affective Disorder bites me in the butt every winter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeah.. I always want to rolling in bed all day long with Raining season. 4 of my shoes didn't survive the rain last year.
    god bless them

    Pan's Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love finding pictures that describe how I feel

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?