
1. A European get-away

2. Looking this good in braids




3. A stack of good books to while away the summer afternoons



4. The Chanel Camellia dress

5. The green thumb to grow plants for my urban courtyard garden



6. Desk and chair crammed with whimsical knick knacks and a multitude of frames





7. A swimming pool



8. Miu Miu sequinned pumps as worn by a Geldof

9. Al fresco dining



10. A puppy

The sentiments were definately shared on my part. Its really nice to be finally back.
ReplyDeleteI swear it must've been about 10 min before i pulled my gaze away from your picture under the 'Swimming Pool' heading and even now not entriely certain what to make of it. A dugong perhaps? or is that a Pokemon? :P
Wishing you a lovely Sunday despite the aweful weather we have xx
*pools next to puppy* SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE ^___^!!!! And a whole library of books plus a european getaway is definitely on my wish list too! (wouldn't mind those miu miu pumps, either!)
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the most inspiring posts I've seen in a while. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the sweetest wishlist! I love that little puppy, I'd take him home! xx
ReplyDeletegreat post..
ReplyDeleteyou have such a great wishlist
Thank you, oh yes, I love flshdance you're so right, the sweater is very reminiscent of that film! :)
ReplyDeleteI adore your wish list. All very good items to wish for. I hope you get them all!
xx
Wonderful, fantasy list. I would love braids but my hair does not comply!
ReplyDeletethis is the best christmas list i've seen! I even saved some photos onto my desktop because they were so adorable. hah!
ReplyDeleteeelie: oh hun, you are so funny! What the eck is a "dugong"? And are you talking about the painting behind the pool and chairs?! How is Beckett?
ReplyDeleteromantic apple: Don't you just want to squish the puppy into your arms?! I'd hate to see what you'd do with it if it ever wandered into your yard judging by your kitty post! ;)Kidnapped puppy!
Ana: That is such a nice thing to say, especially from someone who posts such inspirational images!
i.d.: I just want a pet in general. So badly!
saray: Thank you, hun. I have to say it pleases me that some of those things are doable - like al fresco dining! I did that today!
fashion chalet: Thank you. It took a while to source all the images but it was worth it. I've already gotten the al fresco dining! Yay!
Clothes Horse: Braids fall straight out of my hair. It's much too fine and thin.
caroline: Thank you! And you're welcome to the photos.