The Front Room Links

23 November 2008

Thoughts of a Madwoman



Background image from MillieMots at Flickr

♥ Cardigan is borrowed from the Patient Photographer ♥ Dress is from Portmans ♥ Lace top from H&M ♥ Necklaces are from Diva and Before the Boom from Asse Department Store, Hiroshima, Japan (Engrish!) ♥ Ring from Pilgrim ♥ Crystal bracelet gifted from Mum





Philippines in the 1940s from daeghraefn at Flickr

5 comments:

  1. Love this post.
    the collage at the top looks amazing
    and p.s i linked you back too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment! I so like how you post your outfit posts! It's so original and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this collage is amazing!! so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe: Thank you! And links traded - hurray ;)

    Lavender: Thank you. The photos are by the boy and the background photos are sourced from flickr, mostly. a treasure trove!

    Sam: Thanks. That's a really nice thing for you to say. And my pleasure commenting on your blog. I meant every word!

    Flair to Remember: Thank you! I'm glad I could help inspire you ;)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?