The Front Room Links

14 November 2008

This Picture Makes Me Stop



Picture from Elyse Sewell's LiveJournal

Takes my breath away. If you click on the link above, you'll be taken to the model's description of how they caught this moment on film. Happy Friday and long may dreamy fashion photography live!

7 comments:

  1. it is a gorgeous shot :)
    happy friday to you too lovely!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best pictures are always the unplanned ones, taken totally off guard - that's the only way to capture the moment! This is a prime example of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's utterly gorgeous!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elyse Sewell's blog. :) This picture is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you do at the jumble sale? I hope better than I. Was lovely to bump into you, always a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments everyone! I'm blown away by the enthusiasm to my very lax Friday post. It just shows how stunning the photo is.

    a cat of impossible colour: I can't remember how I stumbled onto Elyse's journal but when I did i think I spent three hours going through the entire thing. I do love it!

    louise: my saga/story is in your comments section. i'll be posting photos shortly. i think maybe you should go back today and see what's there. it might be worth it.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?