The Front Room Links

21 November 2008

Jumpin' Jacks

Spot the odd one out. This is a tough one. Then look at the shoe with those pants. After that -- watch the cutest video I have ever ever seen here -- I'll pay you money if it doesn't bring a smidgen of a smile to your face. Happy Friday, you gorgeous girls!



♥ Yellow vest is vintage ♥ Skirt is Glassons ♥ Sandals are Dr Scholls ♥ Elevation - all my own



Pics are models backstage at Paul & Joe Spring/Summer 09 from Sonny

9 comments:

  1. what a cute post!! i love those blue shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah such a gorgeous post!! You look so wonderfully happy! I adore wellington... the cafe in front of where you're jumping had AMAZING breakfasts :)

    Love it all!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. now THOSE are shoes.

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty blue!

    xoxo,
    La C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! You've just put me in a cheery mood for the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god, I just saw the video link you put up. MOCHA IS SO DAMN CUTE!!! AND HIS FEET! OMG HIS FEET! *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Romantic Apple: OH I HAVE TO WRITE THIS IN CAPS LOCK - ISN'T HE GORGEOUS?! I want a hamster so so so bad.

    Jaleh: Thank you. I happened to chance upon these dancing models. The blue shoes are exceptional, aren't they?

    Petra: Thank you! Yes I think you're talking about Astoria? It is always so packed there any time of day. It has these yummy egg sandwiches.

    Dallas Shaw: I agree!

    lacouturiernyc the shade is beautiful. a turquoise, you think?

    i.d.: I'm so glad! I do what i can ;) I hope you had a look at little mocha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the top right picture!

    your blog has some great pictures! feel free to check mine out as well!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?