I've had too much punch, pizza, ice cream, cake, and horror movies. This combination is death for insightful blog posts. Lucky I don't write insightful blog posts in the first place! But seriously I am far too lazy and heavy-feeling to muck around with a card reader and things so bear with me while I take you back in time to my Labour Day picnic:


Dress ♥ Witchery Vest ♥ Choco Milk, Tokyo Headband ♥ Farmers Shoes ♥ Zara
I was particularly excited to break out my thermos which I bought in Hanoi, Vietnam at the Big C, Vietnam's first ever large-scale Western-style "hypermart". For a stunning price of NZ$5. Only the finest slave labour for me!


These photos are so beautiful, and I've been eyeing that Witchery dress - it suits you so well!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment!!! It's always hard to know if people just comment on your blog in reply to yours on theirs, or actually really like it, so that's so encouraging!!!
Of course I like your blog! I stop by everyday to see what treats you've posted. The Witchery dress is fantastic. I had to buy a yellow dress for summer!
ReplyDelete