The Front Room Links

26 September 2008

The Unfortunate Incident with the Air Guitar

Event: Work drinks with my fabulous workmates
Theme:Endless Summer

Result

  • lip dubbing to Mariah Carey in front of high-ranking staff members
  • harassment of staff still working at 4 pm on a gorgeous Friday
  • demolition of a king size bag of Grain Waves
  • unplanned Pilates routine on exercise ball
  • air guitar
Conversation

"The lawyers are great fun but what do they actually do?"

"Some of us -" (pointed look at yours truly) "-don't need as much as others. We might as well give you a glass of water and tell you it's straight vodka."

"I look like a gay cowboy."

"Oh god I'm drunk.""Yeah I've noticed."

"You guys are the only team I know who have a budget for two packs of chocolate biscuits a day and then post-it the day on them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?