The Front Room Links

13 March 2009

seeing ghosts

I'm so afraid of ghosts. Yet oddly drawn to them. Like a car crash, you don't want to know, but you slow down to look anyway. After a horrific movie night where I watched Blair Witch Project, Stigmata and the Sixth Sense in one go, I couldn't fall asleep without the lights on and my tv blaring for about a month. While I've never encountered a ghost (and have no desire to), I remain fascinated by the possibility of their existence. Any ghost stories, lovelies?




♥ White dress is BCBG Max Azria ♥ Pearl headband from Diva ♥ Peach embroidered dress is vintage ♥

26 comments:

  1. What a fantastic post, Ana B. I like it and Ur white dress is so adorable...

    Have a great Friday
    xoxo♥
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. ana, thanks for your warm welcome. its been almost 2 weeks I'm in Wellington *yes, I'm counting the days*. I wish I have meet up with you sooner but I have an assignment to pass up on wednesday. I'm still homesick though.

    do text me at this number for faster response =D 02117561735

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your headband and that MIRROR IS DEVINE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GHost stories is the shit! love the pictures, specially the ones with the white dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing outfit and the white dress looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen the Mothman yet? That still scares me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the creepy old victorian mansion feel to these photos. nope no ghost stories here... although people I know have told me some... i don't want to believe they exist because I always think of them as being out to hurt you...

    i can't watch scary/horror movies for that very reason that u wrote in paragraph 1. i also get scared to take a shower. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a hard time watching scary movies. Especially at night. Eek. The thought of ghosts is really intriguing, although I'm not 100% sure of where I stand on it all... but then I also get that eerie, creepy ghost-ish feeling in my own house sometimes.

    Love your photos and collage. I agree, they do have the haunted Victorian mansion feel to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm terrified of scary movies. All in one go?! I would have ran out during the first ten minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did you survive that night? Every single time I watch one scary movie, I must watch a Disney film right after. No joke. My husband can't watch horror movies with me.

    PS
    I love this post! So dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my dad's truck, which he bought used, is haunted. haha But it's a long story and people don't tend to believe me.

    And yeah! We should do a pajama post! Even though my pajamas consist of old cheerleading shorts and big t-shits, but still. When I'm done being sick I'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate hate hate anything to do with the supernatural and am completely fascinated by it at the same time. My stepdad's parents live in a haunted house in Cornwall - it's haunted by a woman in a long dress who sweeps through rooms and calls out their names at night, and she smells of lavender. They see her often, and I saw her when I was there - didn't feel scary though, because I think she is a 'good' ghost who's looking after them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't even believe in ghosts and I'm terrified of them! Pretty neat pictures... creeepy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful errie photos

    I'm precisely the same with ghosts, always wanted to do an ouiji board but it would terrify me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No ghost stories here, i don't even watch horror movies, i'm too scared! Ha! Ever since i saw The ring and started seeing little Samarah in my dreas... creepy!

    I love the BCBG dress, it looks amazing on you. The headband is the perfect compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pictures. I can't watch horror movies for my life, even stupid things like people talking about people haunting a house scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. goodness gracious i love that vintage peach dress!!!


    gorgeousness,chica i love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh man, i used to be positively traumatized by ghost stories and horror movies when i was younger .
    that fear has somewhat dissipated .

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my goodness-you LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! I love those dresses on you...lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like old pictures and yours are beautiful. You look very good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love this post!i do have a few ghost stories...though i rarely tell them...

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?